Opportunity, Investment, Development
| MANHATTAN OFFICE BUILDING
- Located at the southwest corner of the intersection of Madison Avenue and East 128th Street, Manhattan Island, New York City.
- The 5-story, 28,800 square foot Office Building, located at 2006-2016 Madison Avenue, was built in 2003.
- Lot size: 4,800 square feet with 60 feet of frontage along the southerly side of East 128th Street and 80 feet of frontage along the west side of Madison Avenue.
- Central Park is approximately 1 mile to the southwest.
- Columbia University is approximately 2 miles to the west.
- The City's central business district and financial center is approximately 8 miles to the southwest.
- The building is of masonry and steel framing construction with a red face brick exterior. The lobby has an open atrium overlooked by a second-floor balcony.
- The building is services by 2 Otis automatic elevators and is sprinklered.
- The building is within a short walk to subway stations at the corner of West 125th Street and Lenox Avenue and East 125th Street and Lexington Avenue.
- New York (Manhattan) County description: Block 1752, Lot 57.
- For more information, please contact:
Tower Investments, LLC
250 W. Main St., Suite 101
Woodland, CA 95695
(530) 668-1000 - telephone
(530) 666-5574 - facsimile
- 250 West Main Street, Suite 101
- Woodland, CA 95695
- Phone: (530)668-1000
- Fax: (530)666-5574